Both Interac eTransfer and Interac Online are household names in Canada as it is a safe banking method allowing you to make deposits and withdrawals directly from your bank. Plus, you don’t have to input any personal information for transactions, maintaining anonymity. Interac transfers are available all week, and you don’t have to worry when making payments during the weekend.
Interac is a partner of so many banks in Canada, and it makes it easy for Canadian players to make payments to online casinos. It is a fast payment method and will take seconds to a couple of hours to reflect in your casino account.
How To Make Deposits With Interac Online
For Interac Online, here are the steps to help you understand the process of making deposits with Interac Online.
- Look for a reputable online casino and make sure they have Interac Online as a payment method
- Head over to the “Make Deposit” section and choose Interac Online
- Select the amount you wish to deposit into your casino account. Make sure you enter an amount that is available in your bank account.
- Once you enter this amount and click send, you’ll get a prompt window asking you to enter verification information to process the online payment.
- Upon completion, your funds should shortly show up in your casino account.
How To Make Deposits With Interac e-Transfer
Interac e-Transfer is another money transfer method that requires the email linked to your online casino account. Here’s how it works.
- Go to the banking section of your online casino and select Interac e-Transfer
- Enter the deposit amount and the casino will fill in the details required to make the transfer
- Head over to your online banking website and log in
- Go to the transfer page and choose eTransfer or transfer by email
- Add a new payee with details provided by your casino
- Send payment and ensure you have the account ID in the message section
- Go back to your casino and verify payment
How To Withdraw Using Interac Online Casino Canada Or Interac e-Transfer
Withdrawals with Interac are simple and easy to follow.
- Log in to your casino account and go to “withdraw” section
- Select the amount and confirm details
- Press enter and enjoy your winnings
Safety & Security
First off, Interac is an entirely safe option as you’ll never be asked for your personal information during any transfer. The online payment system has the latest technology to prevent fraud. With the EMV technology introduced recently, it is even harder to fake debit cards associated with Interac transfers. Interac online casino Canada is also linked with some of the most reputable banks such as BMO, RBC, Scotiabank, which already follow strict policy when it comes to security.
Of course, security starts with you, and you ought to know the simple tricks fraudsters may use beyond the control of Interac. For instance, don’t give away your password to anyone or any information linked to your debit card. As long as you apply a little bit of common sense, you’re good to go.