Paysafecard (PSC) is widely available throughout the world and used by Canadians as well. They are safe-to-use payment systems that stand out from most online payment methods. To use this card, you need to buy prepaid vouchers offers in amounts of:
PSC is available in many online casinos, and Canada’s players love the method because you can track your finances. Also, it offers high levels of security and anonymity as you don’t have to put your personal information before making a payment. Once you buy the prepaid voucher, just input the 16-digit PIN and load it into your PSC account (My Paysafecard).
How To Deposit With Paysafecard Online Casino Canada
Making deposits at PSC is incredibly easy, and all you need is a simple process. Follow the following steps to deposit money into your preferred online casino account.
- Navigate to the “Deposit” menu on your online casino
- Choose Paysafecard as the preferred method when asked
- Input how much money you want to load into your account and press “Next.”
- You’ll be prompted to a third-party window for a secure connection to My Paysafecard account
- Enter the 16-digit PIN shown in your prepaid Paysafecard and select “Done.”
- If you have two or more cards, just input the pin of each and select “Done.”
- The money deposited should reflect immediately in your account
How To Make Withdrawals Using Paysafecard For Online Casinos
Withdrawing payments using Paysafecard is easy, and once you confirm your winnings, you can use the following steps to get your money.
- Go to your PSC account online and check to see if you have any balances left on your last voucher
- Head over to your casino’s withdraw section
- Choose “Paysafecard”
- Input your My Paysafecard details
- Select the amount you want to withdraw, which will depend on your casino’s limits
- Once done, click “withdraw” and check to see if your money has reflected in the My PSC account. This should be within 24 hours.
Safety & Security
While PSC is an easy payment method, it is also secure for online casino transactions. It is the preferred payment in most countries as it is both fast and convenient. All payments made with PSC use prepaid vouchers, which means players are anonymous and private. There is no need for debit or credit cards when using PSC. Since payments are made online, PSC have a digital security certificate put in place to help secure online payments while using the voucher. The company has also partnered with top digital security firms to help encrypt all transactions using SSL encryption.
Why Canadian Players Use Paysafecard In Online Casinos
- Paysafecard is mobile-friendly and allows players to make payments on the go. The company has mobile versions of their site and their software allows integration with online casinos allowing mobile play.
- Paysafecard users don’t get any additional fees while transacting with online casinos.
- Payments are risk-free, and no personal information is required.
- Plenty of casinos in Canada offer Paysafecard as a payment option.